--> not to open my lappie right..??!!
and I just uploaded some photos into my fb acct.. OhMyGossipGirls!!
btw, I love the photos so much.. check my fb.. look at the "A simple photo-boothing make us LOL!"
That day, we have been at library for almost 6 to 7 hours.. assignment-ing and studying as well..
oh yeah, chit-chatting too.. hehehehe.. (gossipgirls xoxo)
then I suddenly realized that the background where we sit was truly pretty.. it's at the backside of library ground floor (our favorite part inside the library) and fortunately, I did bring my lappie, so we just take some shoots using it..
Photo-boothing really fun! We r LOL (laughing out loud) at there.. until the guy who sitting beside us prefer to study at other places.. hahaha sorry, man! hehehe :p
Always enjoying the moment with my good good friends, Sella and Rizka :) love you both!
I love my best friends!! so muchie ;)
Thanks God for giving me the angels around me..
may our friendship still stay strong by each time..
~pris~




No comments:
Post a Comment