Hi, blog readers. Welcome to my blog! :)
Do enjoy the words n every single of randomness inside. ;)
Welcoming some feedbacks!
~prissie~

Thursday, November 11, 2010

How many of you know that.......???


How many of you know that.......???

Do you know that I love baby, toddler, kids?? :)
My family, besties, colleagues, friends know bout this..
and perhaps everyone does! hahaha..

Seriously, I love their smile :)
what a pure smile, babe! :)

So cute! baby with her bikini :D

They r such an innocent creature! :)

and I can't get enough of them! ;)

love love love love u, baby..
muacckkksss! :)
I got this picture from Axioo's blog :)
and seriously I love their photos.. Mostly is about wedding :)
but sometimes also got pregnant n babies photos..
(I think one day I will blog about Axioo)
gonna let u see how amazing was their concept n pictures! ;)

Okay, back to babies! :D
Don't know since when I fall in love with babies.
Can I be a good mom? hahaha :P
I just can't get enough of them.

Have u ever heard that.......??
When baby laughing, they look like angels.. :)
but when it comes to cry...
oowww, feel like wanna go far far away from them!

Hhahaha.. :D
It's true somehow.. :P
I like to see baby smiling, cheering, laughing..
They r super adorable n cute at those moment :)
But when comes to crying part, oh gosh! I also beh tahan! hahahahaa :P

So happy that my boyfie loves kids too!
I can feel it from the way he spoke
and from the way he enjoy his time with his little cute cousins.
U gonna be a good good daddy to be!
hahahaha :D

*heartbabiestoddlerskidsalwaysandalways*
agoodmommytobe
~prissiecaysie~

No comments:

Post a Comment