99Q
001. Real name → Priscilia
002. Like it? → SURE! :)
003. Nickname(s)→ Pris, Prissie, Mom, sayang, Caysie
004. Status → I love my boyfie ;)
005. Zodiac sign → Skip this! I do not like zodiac thingy. hehehe
006. Male or female → Female
007. Elementary→ Methodist-3
008. Middle School → Methodist-2
009. High School → Methodist-2
010. Hair color → Shiny black :p
011. Long or short → Long
012. Eye color → Black
013. Weight → 45kg (okay, I know I'm FAT!! :'( huaaa....)
014. Height → 158cm (cute size ;) hehehe..)
015. Righty or lefty → right handed
016. Loud or Quiet → L-O-U-D
017. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans lover!
018. Phone or Camera → I m both actually, I love my DSLR, but I can't live without my BlackBerry! hahahaha :p
019. Health freak → yes! actually skinny freak! swim n go to gym! :)
020. Piercings?→ A pair at my ears. Plan to add more.. (ooppss! secret)
021. Do you have a crush on someone? → hahaha.. yeaahh!
022. Eat or Drink → Eat! I love food! muahahhaha
023. Purse or Backpack → I got a lot of purses / wallets, so prefer backpack! it's FUN!! :D
024. Tattoos → I still can accept the permanent one.. ;)
025. Do You Like Yourself? → Always be grateful to God for He has created me well. :)
026. Current worry? → Gunung merapi which haven't settled yet. :( heart-break
THIS OR THAT:
027. Orange or Apple Juice? → Apple juice
028. Night or Day? → Day
029. Sun or Moon? → Moon
030. TV or Internet? → I love both! but long time din watch sinetron alrdy, so TV! :D
031.PlayStation or XBox? → playstation (although I don't play any game)
032. Kiss or Hug? → Hugs! I feel secure when he or she hugs me! hahahha
033. Iguana or Turtle? → Turtle is better. (I don't like animal)
034. Spider or Bee? → EUWH!! I don't want any. Thanks! :p
035. Fall or Spring? → Blossom spring!! woohoo! ;)
036. Limewire or iTunes? → enjoying my iTunes
037. Soccer or Baseball? → Soccer! (I love to watch football match!)
FIRSTS:
038. First surgery → Thanks, God.. never had any surgery before.
039. First piercing → ear
040. First best friend → my lovely sister! xoxo
041. First Sport? → swimming.
042. First award → Primary schools (academic awards, top 3 in my class)
043. First crush → who??! forgotten! :p
044. First pet → I got phobia with animals, so say NO to pet! sorry.
045. First big vacation → Went to Korea just to see the snow! I miss that time.
046. First big birthday → 16th b'day. Celebrated it at an orphanage with all the kids.
CURRENTLY:
047. Eating → nothing. Supper is a sin. hahahaha
002. Like it? → SURE! :)
003. Nickname(s)→ Pris, Prissie, Mom, sayang, Caysie
004. Status → I love my boyfie ;)
005. Zodiac sign → Skip this! I do not like zodiac thingy. hehehe
006. Male or female → Female
007. Elementary→ Methodist-3
008. Middle School → Methodist-2
009. High School → Methodist-2
010. Hair color → Shiny black :p
011. Long or short → Long
012. Eye color → Black
013. Weight → 45kg (okay, I know I'm FAT!! :'( huaaa....)
014. Height → 158cm (cute size ;) hehehe..)
015. Righty or lefty → right handed
016. Loud or Quiet → L-O-U-D
017. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans lover!
018. Phone or Camera → I m both actually, I love my DSLR, but I can't live without my BlackBerry! hahahaha :p
019. Health freak → yes! actually skinny freak! swim n go to gym! :)
020. Piercings?→ A pair at my ears. Plan to add more.. (ooppss! secret)
021. Do you have a crush on someone? → hahaha.. yeaahh!
022. Eat or Drink → Eat! I love food! muahahhaha
023. Purse or Backpack → I got a lot of purses / wallets, so prefer backpack! it's FUN!! :D
024. Tattoos → I still can accept the permanent one.. ;)
025. Do You Like Yourself? → Always be grateful to God for He has created me well. :)
026. Current worry? → Gunung merapi which haven't settled yet. :( heart-break
THIS OR THAT:
027. Orange or Apple Juice? → Apple juice
028. Night or Day? → Day
029. Sun or Moon? → Moon
030. TV or Internet? → I love both! but long time din watch sinetron alrdy, so TV! :D
031.PlayStation or XBox? → playstation (although I don't play any game)
032. Kiss or Hug? → Hugs! I feel secure when he or she hugs me! hahahha
033. Iguana or Turtle? → Turtle is better. (I don't like animal)
034. Spider or Bee? → EUWH!! I don't want any. Thanks! :p
035. Fall or Spring? → Blossom spring!! woohoo! ;)
036. Limewire or iTunes? → enjoying my iTunes
037. Soccer or Baseball? → Soccer! (I love to watch football match!)
FIRSTS:
038. First surgery → Thanks, God.. never had any surgery before.
039. First piercing → ear
040. First best friend → my lovely sister! xoxo
041. First Sport? → swimming.
042. First award → Primary schools (academic awards, top 3 in my class)
043. First crush → who??! forgotten! :p
044. First pet → I got phobia with animals, so say NO to pet! sorry.
045. First big vacation → Went to Korea just to see the snow! I miss that time.
046. First big birthday → 16th b'day. Celebrated it at an orphanage with all the kids.
CURRENTLY:
047. Eating → nothing. Supper is a sin. hahahaha
048. Drinking → nothing too.. plain water should be good! :)
049. I'm about to → keep being awake as I just woke up few hours ago.
050. Listening to → True Worshippers! love it!
051. Singing? → Woohoo! yes! ;)
052. Typing? → oh, of course..!
053. Waiting for → some miracle to happen :)
YOUR FUTURE:
054. Want kids? → I want a couple.. boy and girl. :)
055. When? → a year / 2 years after I married. hahaha :p
056. Want to get married? → Yes! Wedding is beautiful and marriage is holy.
057. When? → When I m ready to have a family. yeah! ;)
058. Where Do You Want To Live? → US! hahaha
059. Careers in mind → Engineer and career woman!
060. What Did You Want To Be When You Were Little? → a pediatrician :)
061. Mellow Future Or Wild? → BRIGHT FUTURE! :D
062. Something You Would Never Try? → Say NO to drugs n free sex!
063. Lips or eyes → Eyes *wink-wink*
064. Shorter or taller? → TALLer
065. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic! ;)
066. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach (I want my flat tummy back!)
067. Sensitive or loud → I m a sensitive girl :p
068. Hook-up or relationship → Good Relationship
069. Trouble maker or hesitant → OR!! hahaha.. be good, be nice!
070. Hugging or Kissing? → Hugs make me feel more secure! hehehe
071. Tan Skinned or Light? → Tan skinned is sexy! but fair skin is good! :D
072. Dark or Light Hair? → Shiny black natural hair :)
073. Muscular or Normal? → for who?? A guy with muscles of course better :D
HAVE YOU EVER:
074. Lost glasses/contacts → yes.. careless! :(
049. I'm about to → keep being awake as I just woke up few hours ago.
050. Listening to → True Worshippers! love it!
051. Singing? → Woohoo! yes! ;)
052. Typing? → oh, of course..!
053. Waiting for → some miracle to happen :)
YOUR FUTURE:
054. Want kids? → I want a couple.. boy and girl. :)
055. When? → a year / 2 years after I married. hahaha :p
056. Want to get married? → Yes! Wedding is beautiful and marriage is holy.
057. When? → When I m ready to have a family. yeah! ;)
058. Where Do You Want To Live? → US! hahaha
059. Careers in mind → Engineer and career woman!
060. What Did You Want To Be When You Were Little? → a pediatrician :)
061. Mellow Future Or Wild? → BRIGHT FUTURE! :D
062. Something You Would Never Try? → Say NO to drugs n free sex!
063. Lips or eyes → Eyes *wink-wink*
064. Shorter or taller? → TALLer
065. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic! ;)
066. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach (I want my flat tummy back!)
067. Sensitive or loud → I m a sensitive girl :p
068. Hook-up or relationship → Good Relationship
069. Trouble maker or hesitant → OR!! hahaha.. be good, be nice!
070. Hugging or Kissing? → Hugs make me feel more secure! hehehe
071. Tan Skinned or Light? → Tan skinned is sexy! but fair skin is good! :D
072. Dark or Light Hair? → Shiny black natural hair :)
073. Muscular or Normal? → for who?? A guy with muscles of course better :D
HAVE YOU EVER:
074. Lost glasses/contacts → yes.. careless! :(
075. Ran away from home → Home sweet home. :)
076. Held a gun/knife for self defense?→ crazy huh?!
077. Killed somebody → people never, animals like ant yes! :p
078. Broken someone's heart → sorry, yeaaah! :(
079. Been arrested → in BP office at school because my shocks r too short :p
080. Cried when someone died → Yeah.. I don't like farewell! :(
081. Kissed A Stranger? → I sometimes kiss a cute cute baby (i don't know who) haha
082. Climbed Up A Tree? → never. hehehe
083. Liked A Friend As More Than A Friend? → ahahaha.. everyone does feel this right?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
084. Yourself → yes! to pump up my confidence. :)
085. Miracles → yes! a baby was born that is a miracle! :)
086. Love at first sight → oh, not really.
087. Heaven → YES!! Heaven is real.
088. Santa Claus → hahaha.. When i was a kid, I do! :)
089. Kiss on the first date → No! please be nice n polite. hahaha.. :p
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
090. Is there one person you want to be with right now → YES! :)
091. Do You Like Someone? → YES! :)
092. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → YES! :)
093. Do you believe in God → YES! YES! YES! :)
LASTS
094. Recieved/Sent Text Message → my best friend, Rizka :)
095. Received Call → my cutest friend, Dolo :)
096. Call Made? → Rizka :D
097. Comment On MySpace? → i don't have myspace.
098. Missed Call? → myself (Celcom number) I couldn't find my other phones (DIGI) :D
099. Person You Hang out With? → Ratna and Rizka :)
100. Post as 100 truths and tag : GAJEBO bgt soal terakhir ni. hahahaha :p
076. Held a gun/knife for self defense?→ crazy huh?!
077. Killed somebody → people never, animals like ant yes! :p
078. Broken someone's heart → sorry, yeaaah! :(
079. Been arrested → in BP office at school because my shocks r too short :p
080. Cried when someone died → Yeah.. I don't like farewell! :(
081. Kissed A Stranger? → I sometimes kiss a cute cute baby (i don't know who) haha
082. Climbed Up A Tree? → never. hehehe
083. Liked A Friend As More Than A Friend? → ahahaha.. everyone does feel this right?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
084. Yourself → yes! to pump up my confidence. :)
085. Miracles → yes! a baby was born that is a miracle! :)
086. Love at first sight → oh, not really.
087. Heaven → YES!! Heaven is real.
088. Santa Claus → hahaha.. When i was a kid, I do! :)
089. Kiss on the first date → No! please be nice n polite. hahaha.. :p
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
090. Is there one person you want to be with right now → YES! :)
091. Do You Like Someone? → YES! :)
092. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → YES! :)
093. Do you believe in God → YES! YES! YES! :)
LASTS
094. Recieved/Sent Text Message → my best friend, Rizka :)
095. Received Call → my cutest friend, Dolo :)
096. Call Made? → Rizka :D
097. Comment On MySpace? → i don't have myspace.
098. Missed Call? → myself (Celcom number) I couldn't find my other phones (DIGI) :D
099. Person You Hang out With? → Ratna and Rizka :)
100. Post as 100 truths and tag : GAJEBO bgt soal terakhir ni. hahahaha :p
No comments:
Post a Comment