Hi, blog readers. Welcome to my blog! :)
Do enjoy the words n every single of randomness inside. ;)
Welcoming some feedbacks!
~prissie~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Good days before we meet the black psycho cat!!

Studying at the greenish INTI's Starbucks ... (Sturbucks versi Sella) hehehe..

I love the greenish view.. some more it's raining, make it feel like more romantic! ;)

I took some photos using my webbie cammie..
(I don't think that Ratna knew I take some photos there.. hahaha..)











It was actually a good day, enjoy studying with YanVa together..
yeah, a good rainy romantic greenish day until we saw our E-N-E-M-Y --> CAT

I met the black psycho cat again.. last time this cat chased me from block G to block N..
and now the same cat suddenly appear at the Stbucks! I still remember how fast the cat can run, and it can jump over (maybe the cat was being trained at any action movie before =.="!!) and the cat has the ability to sense the people who scared / got any phobia with the cats..

I straight away go further when i saw that cat come nearer to my place.
I left all my things there with my Mac which is still open n I put it on the table, my bags, books, pencil case, calculator, paper, drinks...
YanVa joined me when she saw the cat is jumping to the chair.. she left her BB phone on the table with her Mac as well.. @.@"

The worst is the cat jumped over to the chair and sit on my COACH lappie's bag.. this is seriously wth!
I feel so pissed off until I want to throw my shoes to the cat.. I want to throw anything just to make the cat go away from my bags. but I didn't do it.. I can't do anything there.. I m not brave enough to go to my place, take my bags n all the things away.. Luckily got one guy helped me to move my bags n use his hand to wave the cat to go away from it. But the cat memang kurang ajar, it keep walking around our table there.. seriously fed up!

I and YanVa don't know what to do again. She suddenly give me idea to call any LEOs.. I directly thinking of Dvd, my human, to help us.. I called him n he said okay, he will come asap. He helped us to take that cat far far away from us.. and both of us faster keep all our stuffs n preparing to go back to our own room.. no mood to study again.. hell yeahh the cat! Thanks, DvD for saving both of us from the black psycho cat.. You are our angels!

When I reached my room, I straight away go to wash my bags..
I m really not a cat's lover.. They aren't cute at all.. I feel so allergic n phobia with them!
Can anyone please catch the black cat n throw them far far away, please??
I m so sick with the cats!!

perlu mandi bunga kayaknyaa!
sterilized all my things from the cat!
i m not a  cat's lover at all!!
~pris~

No comments:

Post a Comment