Well, today I started to deal with those bloods, headache, stomachache, cramps due to my period's coming.
Trying to cheer myself up by saying this to myself :
"I better suffer those cramps now so that I can sit peacefully on my final exam later."
and I also post this onto my FB :
"Gosh! I really need to stay away from my apple n blackberry (they will just be fruits for this whole week) n stick like glue with those books n questions!"
I really really mean that..
"Life was much more easier when apple and blackberry are just fruits."
That's true! hahaha.. :p
Apple n blackberry help me to connect myself with the WORLD! :)
Stuffs like ym, msn, fb, twitter, bbm, blogging r just more easier to do with these 2 magic electronics media. It's super efficient. I don't thing I will change my phone in the future.
I AM JUST SO INTO BLACKBERRY FUNCTION.. (love all the functions to the max! muacchh!)
and if u are a MAC-users, I bet that u will not want to change to other brands anymore. ;)
*iknowyouknowthereasonwhy* :)
I will still BB ON ( I need it to contact with my family n some classmates)
I will tweet lesser! ( I promise! ) :p
and the rest, I shall see you on next week...
after 22nd of Nov, after my final exam has been spelled : O-V-E-R
and my life is being welcome by H-O-L-I-D-A-Y
All the best for all of you who are having your final exams also..
GAMBATEH! Bring it on! :)
*spirit-of-working-n-studying-hard*
PrisciliaMeidyani
No comments:
Post a Comment