Hi, blog readers. Welcome to my blog! :)
Do enjoy the words n every single of randomness inside. ;)
Welcoming some feedbacks!
~prissie~

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One of the people in my life....


Someone that I MISS... :(

I MISS HIM..
*really*
It's just had been a long time din see him anymore..
Wondering is he doing well or not...

In the past, usually during my first sem, we used to be very close wan..
Care for each other..
Accompany each other..
Spend time together..
Chit-chatting all the things..
Going out together..

Well, until now..
HE IS THE MOST GENTLEMAN person that I had ever met before..
No one can beat him in this part..
he is just super duper gentleman..
and I like that part..
*every women also like this wan, right??*

He always BE THERE FOR ME..
No matter what, where, when..
When I need him, I called, texted him..
HE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE!
*heart melting*

But.. Things just happened unpredictable..
The next sem is the hardest sem ever..
With those hard subjects..
*Euwh*
and BOTH OF US ARE TOO BUSY WITH OUR OWN THINGS!

*sad*
I even forgot when was our last outing..
when was our last dinner..
when was our last lunch..
when was our last sharing time..
DO YOU REMEMBER THAT ALL??

I do meet him some time..
but only once, twice, thrice..
and some time, we just say HI-BYE only..
honestly, I dont want to be a HI-BYE FRIENDS with u..
*really miss the last time*

I hope u r doing well..
doing great things..
have a great society life..
and I just want u to know that..
I will support u no matter what..
I will try my best to be there when u need me!

this post is dedicated to my good buddy, JE.

~prissie~

No comments:

Post a Comment