Hi, blog readers. Welcome to my blog! :)
Do enjoy the words n every single of randomness inside. ;)
Welcoming some feedbacks!
~prissie~

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One More Time - Kim Hyun Joong「Playful Kiss OST」


I supposed you didn't know, that I knew.
That we were standing too close like this.
We can't really let this beautiful thing disappear.
Now you will understand me.
I'm sorry.
That I didn't know the reason behind those tears.
I'm sorry, now I'm right in front of you.
One more time, one more time.
Can you return to my side once again?
I will always love you.
I will never regret, I will love only you.
I'm so foolish.
For not knowing what's inside your heart.
It seems to be in pain.
Without you I don't know happiness.
Now, I understand what love is.
Thank you for teaching me about love.
Thank you.
Now I will know how to love you more.
One more time, one more time.
Can you return to my side once again?
I will always love you.
I will never regret, I will love only you.
One more time, one more time.
Love you, I love you.
Will you accept me once again someday?
Please, let me return it to you.
The love you always gave me.
Just hold my hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment